13-day diet that helps you lose up to 40 pounds
In today’s article, we’ve decided to present you a very effective 13-day diet that is hard to perform, but it will help you melt away the most stubborn fat. After 13 days, you can eat normally without putting on weight for 2 years! This diet is also known under the names The Danish Diet or The Copenhagen Diet.
This is not a traditional diet where you gain the weight back at the end of the fasting period. This 13-day diet will increase your metabolism and you will maintain your weight after the diet is finished.
You must know that during the first week after the diet, you may put on a little weight, but it will regulate after a while.
Following this 13-day diet will help you lose all the excess fat, between 15 – 40 pounds (7 – 20 kg)!
You must follow it for 13 days! No more, no less. This 13-day diet is an extremely low caloric diet with an intake of approximately 600 calories per day.
The diet is unbalanced, lacking in dairy, whole grains and fruits, so you may experience vitamin and mineral deficiencies and tiredness. You should expect that you’ll also feel hungry all the time and your body will be more susceptible to illnesses.
Here are some rules you need to follow with this diet:
- If it happens that you drink beer or wine during the diet, eat sweets or chewing gum, or any extra food, stop immediately, or it will not work at all. All the hard work up until then will nullify itself in your body chemistry.
- If you disturb this diet, you cannot start it again for 6 months.
- If you follow it step by step over 13 days, you CANNOT follow this diet again for another two years (because of the shake-up to your metabolism).
- Throughout this diet you may supplement beef/salmon/lamb with 250g of chicken breast.
- You may use garlic, oregano or any other pepper, seasoning, but NO SALT on this diet.
- After 13 days you can eat normally, but it’s recommended that you have one or two days a week of sensible eating.
- Avoid any intense physical activity, because of the extremely low calorie intake!
THE 13-DAY DIET MENU
Take a look at the complete eating plan for 13 days. You must follow it strictly if you want to lose more than 15 pounds in only 2 weeks!