Reduce Your Risk of Cancer, Diabetes, and High Blood Pressure By Drinking Water in THIS Way
A popular trend in Japan is drinking water every morning just after you wake up. this routine has been proven by scientific research to be very beneficial for our overall health.
We’ll share with you an ancient Japanese water treatment which has proven to be very effective for many diseases. 100% effective in the treatment of the following diseases is this regime of drinking water:
- Body aches
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Kidney diseases
- Eye diseases
- Menstrual disorders
- Ear, nose and throat disorders
How to practice this water treatment:
- Drink 4 glasses of water (160ml each) every morning after you wake up but before you brush your teeth.
- Wash up, brush your teeth and do not consume anything for the next 45 minutes.
- You may eat breakfast, drink coffee and do what you normally do after these 45 minutes.
- For 2 hours after you’ve eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything.
- With smaller amount of water and day by day increase the amount until they reach 4 glasses a day can begin people who are unable to drink 4 glasses of water on an empty stomach.
- This treatment is guaranteed to make you feel better if you are suffering from any of the above mentioned diseases. You can still try it out if you are generally healthy, it will make you feel more energetic..
Here is a detailed list of how many days you should follow this treatment according to what diseases you suffer from:
- High Blood Pressure (30 days).
- Gastritis (10 days).
- Diabetes (30 days).
- Constipation (10 days).
- Cancer (180 days).
- TB (90 days) – consult with your doctor first.
- Arthritis patients – They should follow the above treatment only 3 days for the first week, and from the 2nd week they can start doing it every day.
You’ll see that it has no unwanted side-effects, aside from the more frequent urination once you start practicing this method of drinking water. It’s so beneficial that everyone should try to implement it in their everyday life.
Source : http://healthyfoodhelp.net/